12/12/2011

I'm Tagged

I should tag 11 people and link them after got this tagged. But, i just want write 11 things about me and answer the question from the one who tagged me (Dhea).Sorry, I'm breaking the rules hehehe......





>> 11 Things About Me
♥ I hate dogs. I'm a cynophobia.
♥ Really fond of pasta. Especially lasagna.
♥ I'm sensitive person. 
 I'm a lazy ass texter. Unless they're my bestfriend, ppl that i have to talk about important things,and he's the person that i like.
♥ Hoping in the age of 20's  i have my Europe trip with my boyfriend or my future husband hahaha.
♥ Like to listen swing jazz and Broadway songs .
♥ Having celebrity crush on Cameron Mitchell.
♥ I wanna be a nutritionist.
 I'm a person who kinda giving a damn about content in the food. 
 I can dance traditional dance. I've been doing this since i was in the 2nd grade of elementary school
♥ I'd rather spend my free time to go to the museum or bookstore, cooking then eat by myself, watching cable tv all day and having quality time with bestfriends.






>> Question From Dhea
♥ What is your favourite movie?
The Boy In The Stripped Pajamas. It's the Holocaust drama. I'm interesting about that history. The story was told from through eyes of 2 nine-years-old boy. One, the son of Nazi's Commandant, the other is jewish prisoner
♥ Do you like cat?
Hmm i cannot say i obviously like cat. I just like to see cute cat, without caress them.
♥ What will you do if your crush say that he/she love your bestfriend?
Well, what can i do beside pretend i am fine and act like nothing's wrong with that condition? It hurts indeed, but... i'd rather bury that feeling, move on and let it fade away. The process must be sucks. 
♥ Do you like fashion?
I do like it. The sense of fashion showing who you are.
♥ Choose one: dancing or singing?
Those are interesting but if i have choose, i choose dancing. I can't sing as well as i dance haha.
♥ What is your favourite subject in class?
It can change depend on the material. But, mostly, i like biology :) esp when it talks about the anatomy of human's body 
♥ What do you think about cherrybelle?
Ok..... i think... they're the best quality girlband in Indonesia among the others haha seriously
♥ Choose one: Bali or Bunaken? Why?
Bali. Beside because of its beautiful nature, i admire its culture.
♥ Have you ever eaten pete or jengkol?
Nope. I haven't and i don't want to -_-
♥ Do you have enemy?
From my side, i think i don't have hahaha 
♥ What do you think about me and my blog?
you: my bestfriend and the person that i like to talk :p
your blog: it shows your personality. A sense of a girl thingy haha 





1 comment: